Monday, December 1, 2008

Merdeka!!..but feel sad...(T_T)

Assalamualaikum...
MERDEKA!!!!Almost one week I never update my blog...not even enter this blog actually...really busy this week. Today I just finished my last paper final exam..quiet tough!!...ermm..my mind is just blank...totally blank...what I already read, none of them were come out in exam question...feel sad...mcm nak menangis pun ada...I see my friends paper...they just live thier answer sheet blank...she seems like frust n give up..In first place I also feel like her...frust, blur n give up....I dont have any idea to write in my answer sheet..but...I remember one thing about what Pn Rodiah (Bioreactor Lecturer) said...She always advice their students to try answer all the question.."dont live it blank!!"....At the end..I force my self to answer the essay question...I just answer in my own words..n ikut logik fikiran je...entah la..ermmm..I hope Pn Azah can accept all my answer..really hope that i can pass these microbiology paper...amin!!!!!!!!!
see u in my next post..I need to sleep now...really feel sleepy...(-_-)Zzzz

1 comment:

Elham said...

Hai Jah...ini hari mama melawat blog anak2 sedara,hehehe...(been to naufa's and naheed's)
So, are u going to Acheh too on 22nd Dec?
Tak balik la yer raya ngan tok ayah? Kalau balik pun boring gak kut sbb everyday hujan kat sini....yesterday rumah tok ayah naik air dah pun kat dapur..