Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bored...=(


What am I going to do after this?..

Really bored actually...

This morning I read book title "Jangan Bersedih...Jadilah Wanita Paling Bahagia"..that book really intresting..give me a motivation how to be a happier women, how to improve my self to be a good muslimah..really hope one day I will be a happier women and good muslimah in the eyes of ALLAH...insyaALLAH...amin!!!!!!..

In the first place my aim is to finished reading that book by today..almost half I already read..but now, I dont have interest to continue reading the book...I know that book is really good for me and the others...still dont have mood to do anything right now..Just need few hours to get rest...not feeling well actually...feel like to colapse this morning...What else can I do after this?


Gambar Hiasan

"Ya ALLAH berikanlah aku kekuatan bagi meneruskan kehidupanku serta perjuangan ku yang masih belum selesai...Ya ALLAH aku bermohon, Engkau ampunilah segala dosa hambaMu ini serta rahmatilah hidup ku serta ahli keluarga ku...Permudahkan lah jalan hidup ku...dan Engkau lapangkan lah dada ku...Ya ALLAH aku bermohon kepadaMU...Engkau jadikan lah aku wanita yang paling bahagia serta solehah disisi Mu dan hamba Mu yang sejati"

Amin!!!!!!


No comments: