Monday, November 17, 2008

Its rain...really bored..

assalamalaikum...
Quiet a few days I left my blog....so, today I think I need blogging to release tension....waa....2 more days to go for my final exam...I not yet finish my revision..macam mana ni?....erm...malasnya saya semester ni...lagi la harini hujan pula....lebat pula tu....sejuk!!!...rasa macam nak tdo pun ada..hehe...actually I really feel bored staying at home..dont have friends to do discussion..to chit chat....I really miss my life when I was staying with my friends yana n syarah...both of us was "sewa rumah" at flat 46 which located in sec7 shah alam...near the "tapak pasar malam"....really miss my friends...yana is my close friend....always everyday we eat together, study together...we hangout together..even sleep..we sleep together..opss...i mean sleep with different pilow la...but always side by side...=P
..Then.. after we had finished our second sem....syarah were left us, she was stop from study in unisel...I better dont tell why is she stop study...so now...just left two of us..me and yana..
...sunyi nya rumah sewa kami...
In short sem...we do our routine as a student..as a human n also as a teenager...we eat, study,shopping n sometimes watching movie...and also quiet a time I follow yana to P.A.S for karoake...having fun...n also release our tension after all our hard work in doing assignment ,test or even lab report...
ermm...one day yana told me that she got offer letter to UKM,Bangi coarse Microbiology...feel sad to hear that actually..after syarah left us...now its yana's turn to left me alone in unisel...I have no idea that time...Yana will register in UKM on 29th july08 before final exam..so now Im alone....I dont have any body to talk, to eat...ermm...that time also my bf (now already ex bf) ..didn't sms or call me for a few month...I really fill lonely that time..
dah la kn duk sorang kt rumah sewa tu...
Always feel scared n afraid when I staying alone in that rent house ..I finished my final exam alone...going to campus alone...n do anything else on my own...just two papers I take in that short sem..Tertekannya masa tu...dont know how to make the decision weather still staying at that house (rumah sewa) or back to my parents house (sec 27 shah alam)...waaaa...ermm..last resort.. I make my decision to go back and staying at home...so terpaksa la ulang alik dari rumah ke kampus hampir setiap hari...
Hmm....this is the story n the reason why I have to staying at home this semester...n maybe the rest of my study life will be in this house...what a boring life I had?....so...wish me luck in my study...I want complete my Degree smoothly without repeating paper again....amin!!!
see you in my next post...till then

No comments: